The Rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I have 30% hearing loss in my left ear. When I was a child, I got a really bad ear infection that resulted in a ruptured ear drum. Thus, the hearing loss. I never noticed it as a child, and my parents never made a huge issue of it. In fact, no one outside my family knew until I went to college. One day, my roommate Crissy asked me why I turned my head to the right when I was watching tv. Apparently I did face towards the right of the tv to compensate for not being able to hear as well on my left side. I never knew I did that. Kudos to Crissy. :)
2. I was abusive to my younger brother when we were kids. Well, perhaps abusive is the wrong word. "Torturous" might be better. :) I was three years older and hated him when we were children, since he took the attention off of me. I colored his head with Magic Markers, dragged him down the hallway by his foot, told him that PBJ sandwiches had onions in them (he HATES onions) and generally made his life a living hell for a few years. The best is when we played Barbies and GI Joes. We made a pact to play Barbies for an hour then switch to GI Joes for an hour, to be fair. However, only one of us could tell time (guess which one). We would play Barbies for the full hour, then switch to GI Joes...for about 15 minutes. Then it was back to Barbies! Hee, I was fun.
3. I am a sweet, mild-mannered, very easy to get along with gal...until I get behind the wheel of a car. I have a touch of road rage at times, I'll admit. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to drive. I mean, seriously, 55 in the left lane?? Stopping on an on-ramp to wait for the perfect spot to merge?? Come on. These and other offenses are often followed by yelling and fist-waving coming from my car. With a couple of more serious offenses, I have considered following said stupidity home or getting out of my car to have a few choice words with the stupid. I have resisted the temptation thus far, although usually a member of my family has to listen to me rant for a few miles in order for me to calm down. I have not resorted to throwing live animals. Do not worry.
4. I am addicted to Milano cookies. Seriously. I bought a package after a particularly grueling day at work and opened them up while I was talking with my roommate on the couch. Twenty minutes later they were All. Gone. The entire package. And honestly? I still kinda wanted some more.
5. Not only do I fold my underwear, but they are in stacks in my drawer according to type or cut. Who does that??
6. When I stretch out the toes of my left foot, my third and fourth toes don't move and continue to touch each other. My fourth toe just will not move. I broke that toe several years ago when I walked into the corner of my bed (we won't go there) and ever since then, try as I might, it stays firmly attached to my third toe.
I tag YOU.

No comments:
Post a Comment