In other news...
I got an A in my first graduate class!! Granted, it was an intro class, and I believe that about 90% of the class received A's, but still. I have a 4.0 for the first time in my college career, and I'm reveling, baby. AND I passed my high school math certification test on the FIRST TRY. Just about unheard of with this bad boy. I seriously know people that took the test five times before they passed. Five times of taking a 90-question, 5 hour mother of a test. Oh, and paying $85 each time to take said monster. I am so happy I passed the first time around.
I traveled with the lovely Amy last weekend to visit my pseudo-nephew, Ian Caleb Hartl. I call him my pseudo because I'm really not related to either of his parents, but I might as well be. So he's my nephew. He is 15 days old and 7 lbs. of complete preciousness. He hardly ever cried and was always in the greatest mood. And Oh. My. Gosh. The kid can EAT. All the time he would eat. It was hilarious. But we were all glad of the eating, and the pooping that inevitably followed, since he had some issues with that when he first came home. So eat away, Ian!! Just give your mom a little down time now and again.

Here's my baby, just chillin' on the ottoman.
Have a great week!!!


1 comment:
So you come to CS but can't be bothered tovsee our house or cat? And I thought we were cool...
Post a Comment