I have been tagged. Not literally, since the source of this tag has claimed she actually hates to tag people, since it brings a sense of obligation to the taggee (tagged?). However, she did tell me that she wanted me to feel tagged, so I would post a new blog. Thus, the tag.
Five things you don't know about me:
1. I am ADDICTED to Dawson's Creek. You would think that the present Katie Holmes would have ruined this for me, but no. No she has not. I have dreams about Pacey Whitter. I NEVER would have broken up with him at prom. Pick me, Pacey. Pick me.
2. I sucked my thumb until about the age of 10. No exaggeration. It was just too comforting. I never used a pacifier when I was a baby. Why would I need some plastic replica, when my thumb did the job just fine? My parents had to go to the doctor for a remedy (an Ace bandage wrapped around the elbow, rendering the arm unconscious if held at a right angle for any amount of time) because I REFUSED to stop. Hence the extreme overbite of my youth.
3. I talk to myself in the shower. Not singing. Talking. Especially when I have a problem I'm trying to work out or have an issue that I can't just figure out. Sometimes it just helps to say things out loud.
4. I broke my collarbone when I was three when some cubbyholes fell on me. Sure, I was monkey-climbing on them, which I was not supposed to do. But I was three. Who *doesn't* want to monkey-climb when they're three?? I still have the groove in my collarbone to this day.
5. I refused to learn to ride my bicycle without the training wheels. Flat out refused. Until my three-years-younger brother did it. Then the gauntlet was thrown.
Sure, the first time I tried, I ran into a mailbox. Hard. But I shook it off, got back up, and tried again. Slower this time.
Enjoy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha the bike thing, I guess I had two wheels ingrained in me at an early age. And you, your driving skills haha.
-your bro
Hooray! You felt obligated! I'm glad my non-tagging tagging worked.
Kive tiy!
Oh wait, I had more words. I love you. You know this. BUT. I will have to cut you if you get too close to Pacey. I'm sorry. But that Whitter is mine.
Seriously.
Post a Comment